Friday 16 July 2010

Final Film Edit


             The Meeting


I began the editing process by selected nine video takes.   This was because I could gain much more footage and images and combine them together to make a greater shot. I uploaded the video footage on to iMovie and began the editing process from there.  I began with an establishing shot and then faded into a shot of the female character. I did this so it could allow the viewers to see the characters in the whole production. 

What I learnt from audience feedback and group evaluation:

  • That I should always used a tripod as without it would be to unstable 
  • I also learnt that we should have stuck to the task more because it is very easy to go off topic.
  • I learnt to use time more effectively this is mainly because when you emphasis on other tasks you lose track of time etc. 
  • I think I should have prepared more then the production would have came out much more smoothly and the ideas would have came across and become understandable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment