Monday 29 November 2010

Characters

Below are the lists of our characters.... and why we chose to use them.


Emily Blyth


 

I  chose to use Emily as one of our characters because she had the modern image that appealed to our target audience.  Her sense of style, he way she spoke definietly was what me choose her to star in our film trailer.


Gaberial Ciulla





The reason why I selected Gaberial to be in our trailer was because he had the rough and trendy image that appealed to our target audience. 



   John  Harvey



 

The reason why I selected John to be in our horror film trailer was because he had the quirky attitude and also the image that appealed to our target audience. 


Ashley Mitton

 

The reason  why I chose to use Ashley was because he has alot of energy and gave off a lot of creative ideas which enhanced the quality of the trailer.

Darren Otan

 


The reason for selecting Darren to be in the film trailer was because he has a lot of creative ideas and also understands a lot about movie conventions which I felt would be very helpful for me as I was recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment